1. The grades for this class consist of participation, in-class assignments, online assignments, quizzes, and (unit) tests.
2. The breakdown of the grades in this class are as follows:
- At least 1-2 in-class assignments per week (ranging from 10-25 points)
- At least 1 Google Classroom assignment per week (ranging from 15-30 points)
- Approximately 1 Vocabulary per chapter (ranging from 15-25 points)
- Approximately 1 Chapter Test per month (35-50 points)
3. Grades are scored using the following 7-point grading scale:
- A= 93-100
- B= 85-92
- C= 75-84
- D= 67-74
- F= 0-66
4. If students fail (F ) an assignment, quiz, or test, or perform unsatisfactorily (D), I allow them to retake/resubmit the assessment/work.
- Unless special circumstances abound, ALL retakes must be completed within 1 week from the date of the original assessment. Otherwise, the student will keep the original grade.